Technical Support Lead
SmartVizX is India‚Äôs leading Virtual Reality (‚ÄúVR‚ÄĚ) startup company that is developing an exciting VR product Trezi (https://trezi.com) for the building industry. We are seeking a Technical Support Lead with great customer service skills, a passion for engaging with customers, advanced technical skills in 3D modeling and visualization who is ready to collaborate with everyone on our team and build our help desk.
In this role, you will provide global technical support. The focus is on the immediate support of customers with a high first contact resolution. You will utilize your combination of customer service and technical experiences to help customers automate and innovate our software. This is an opportunity to provide premier support and maintain effective relationships with our customers while influencing and helping customers innovate more quickly adding to Trezi‚Äôs future success.
- Build our help desk and customer support services
- Respond to requests for technical help via Slack channel, telephone, instant messaging, blogs, communities or email
- Own support requests from the time it is reported until it is resolved with a goal of high percentage (80%) resolved on first contact
- Enter incident or service request tickets in the issue tracking system for all reported incidents. Update and close incident tickets
- Document customer interactions and problem resolutions in the issue tracking system within the ticket. Provide proactive status communication to customers until issue or request has been resolved or completed
- Act as primary interface to user community
- Relay customer feedback, good or bad, to the team
- Maintain the help desk knowledge base by writing and updating content and processes
- Educate and train users on hardware and software
- Write and implement process for customer support
- Strong working knowledge of machine learning/natural language processing and artificial intelligence approaches and techniques
- You have 5+ years in technical support
- You have powerful sense of time management, organizational skills and effective communication
- You have leadership experience and a strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Thorough understanding of various 3D modeling software including experience with SolidWorks, Fusion, Revit, SketchUp, 3DS Max, and Forge, among others.
- You are experienced in reporting and metrics
- Proficient communication and ability to collaborate with other team members
- You thrive in developing deep customer relationships and elevated levels of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree (computer science or related degrees preferred)
- Understand and experience with agile methodologies including sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives
- Able to travel up to 20%
- Use of Zoho Help Desk software
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others
- Familiarity with realtime rendering and a basic understanding of mesh optimization techniques such as mesh decimation, texture compression, LOD generation, and UV mapping, among others
- Familiarity with UX/UI design
- Good understanding of computational geometry, meshes, splines, Nurbs
- Experienced in the VR/AR domain. Previous experience with HMDs like Oculus Rift and HTC Vive preferable
- Able to provide On-Call support outside of normal business hours
Why Work At SmartVizX
- Get a chance to work at the hottest Virtual Reality startup of India.
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique product that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry work.
- Get a great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality
About The Company
SmartVizX (www.smartvizx.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing Virtual Reality solutions that enable design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year‘ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 ‚ÄúStartup of the Future‚ÄĚ by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100.
Application of our solutions will be across industries with an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
The product we are building will transforms workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.