Front-end Web Developer
SmartVizX is India‚Äôs leading Virtual Reality (‚ÄúVR‚ÄĚ) startup company. We are developing an exciting VR product, Trezi, (https://trezi.com) for the architecture/engineering/construction industry. We are looking to hire a front end web developer to build and maintain the web technology stack of Trezi, and join our Trezi development team of VR, web, cloud and database developers based in Bangalore.
- Engineering/Product Development
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Build and maintain the web technology stack of Trezi
- Build, maintain and scale our product website and the web application
- Build the front end of a highly scalable cloud based product catalog management system
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Work with full stack/back end developers to integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
- Collaborate with other groups (3D content/product catalog producers, QC/testing, VR developers, product management team, etc.)
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform issues and their fixes
- Experience with UI frameworks – React/React native, Angular or Vue and understanding of MVC pattern. Managing application state using Redux, Mobx or Vuex
- Experience with server-side technologies like Node.js, Express.js, Python, REST APIs
- Solid understanding of data storage methods in browser – local storage, session storage, cookies, IndexedDB
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Rapidly learn and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, UI development, and software design – BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) preferred
- Familiarization with desktop app framework like Electron.js and mobile app framework like Cordova/Ionic
- Knowledge of Unit testing and version control (Git/Bitbucket)
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Adequate knowledge of Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Experience with native development on mobile platforms (IOS & Android)
- Any prior experience with VR technology is preferable
- Experience with game development/game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 and Unity.¬†
Why Work At SmartVizX
- Get a chance to work at the hottest Virtual Reality Startup in India
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique product that will change the way the Architecture & Building industry work
- Use the latest VR gadgets the entire day as part of your work
- Get a great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality & other immersive technologies
About The Company
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi, that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year‘ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 ‚ÄúStartup of the Future‚ÄĚ by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100.
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
Trezi will transforms workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.