Quality Control Engineer
SmartVizX is India‚Äôs leading Virtual Reality (‚ÄúVR‚ÄĚ) startup company that is developing an exciting VR platform, Trezi (https://trezi.com), for the architecture, engineering & construction industry. We are looking to hire a Quality Control Engineer to work alongside our Trezi product development team of VR, web, cloud and database developers based in Bangalore.
- Engineering/Product Development
- Participate in all Agile processes including DSU, sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives to understand requirements of the sprint and release, and estimate efforts for testing
- Develop acceptance/success criteria for user stories to be ‚Äúdone‚ÄĚ, in collaboration with the Product Owner and development team
- Estimate scope and size of testing efforts for each user story
- Own the design and execution of all testing (automated/manual, functional/non-functional) at all levels (component, feature, API, end-to-end), with focus on maximising automation of testing and innovative solutions to vary testing scenarios and improve testing methods
- Execute test plans throughout sprint. Prioritize bug fixes and verify fixes
- Track various agile metrics (sprint burndown, release burndown
- Lean documentation of all test cases
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 4 years of experience as a software tester/quality control engineer in an Agile team using JIRA
- Ideally should have worked in interactive 3D graphics/VR/gaming engines and products ¬†for its functionality and usability
- Experience with testing cloud-based collaborative products/platforms (e.g. SaaS), using automated testing tools and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the product management and development team
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to demonstrate intellectual curiosity and creative thinking in their past roles
Why Work At SmartVizX
- Get a chance to work at the hottest immersive technology startup of India
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique solution that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry works
- Get a great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies
About The Company
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi, that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year‘ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 ‚ÄúStartup of the Future‚ÄĚ by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100.
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
Trezi will transforms workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.