Revolutionizing Design Collaboration
With Trezi, real-time interactive design changes are a click away.
Trezi is a product that enables architects, designers, building product manufacturers and other stakeholders in the building industry to experience the design project and collaborate on it with clients and other stakeholders, in an immersive virtual environment at full scale and color.
Read on to learn about all that Trezi has to offer, or check out the current release of Trezi.
Immersive Design Presentations
Step into Trezi’s immersive and interactive environment with clients to present your design - communicating your intent immediately and building their trust.
- The Table Top orients the audience with an interactive scale model
- Horizontal and Vertical Section Cuts help illustrate the design program
- Teleporting helps comfortably navigate the model
- Snapshots capture decisions made within the virtual world
Real-time Marketing Communications
Marketing Communications professionals can independently create 3D and 360o Snapshots, 360o Panorama Tours, and Videos. Do away with static 3D renders - add multiple, current visual media to all channels with Trezi, at no extra cost.
- Create 3D and 360o Snapshots for immediate distribution
- Share 360o Panorama Tours to the web and mobile devices
- Play and embed Video Walkthroughs on displays and devices
Collaborative Design Reviews
Review design with all internal and external members of the design team in real time, at full scale and color. Explore options and finalize design changes. Ensure design intent remains consistent throughout the product lifecycle. Replace physical models and samples with virtual mock-ups and VR-ready products and materials.
- Turn Layers off and on to control display of model elements
- Create and set Location Tags to quickly navigate the design
- Measure to confirm design requirements
- Adjust Time of Day and Geographic Location to explore daylighting
- Query model elements Properties
- Insert model elements from Product Catalogs and a Library of over 1,500 assets
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Duplicate, or Delete model elements
- Move or Rotate model elements to adjust the layout
- Undo and Redo to easily reverse modifications
- Layout Grids and Object Snaps keep model elements in line
- Select and Change materials from a Library of over 800 materials
Run Desktop and VR-enabled Coordination Meetings
Accelerate understanding across the project team with BIM integration for clear, accurate, interactive models complete with BIM properties. Collaborate in both the immersive VR environment and the desktop. Identify issues, record decisions and distribute assignments with 2D and 360o Snapshots, 360o Panorama Tours or Video.
Trezi’s Desktop Environment
- All the same features of Trezi’s immersive VR environment
- VR hardware not required
- Run Trezi alongside your BIM software
Plugins for Integrating Design Models
- Trezi Plugin Autodesk FBX®
- Trezi Plugin for Autodesk Revit®
- Trezi Plugin for Trimble SketchUp®
- Trezi Plugin for McNeel Rhinoceros®
Follow The Leader!
(with Trezi 1.15)
Collaborative Meetings have become smoother to host and attend on Trezi, with the Release 1.15 update adding more functions and ironing out kinks for design communication via VR.
Trezi uses Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2019, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
Trezi uses Coherent Labs user interface technology. Copyright 2012 - 2018 Coherent Labs. All Rights Reserved.
More Features for Collaborative Meetings in VR—Trezi 1.15
Collaborative Meetings have become smoother to host and attend on Trezi, with the Release 1.15 update adding more features and ironing out kinks for design communication via VR.
With the Follow Mode, Collaborative Meetings hosts can set all attendees to go automatically to the host’s current location with a single click; they can also teleport to the location of a single attendee through the Meeting controls UI – so you can make sure there are no stragglers on your virtual guided tours.
Collaborative Meetings now include aural feedback for when attendees join or leave a meeting. The movement of head and controller models for attendees has been made a lot smoother, too.
Outside of Collaborative Meetings, Location Tags have been updated to provide you with a much more visual UI; you can now simply scroll through all Location Tags as thumbnails to pick one of the scenes from your imported SketchUp model, or create new Location Tags right from where you are standing in your design.
The Release 1.15 update also provides independent installers for Trezi for the Rhino and Revit Plugins to make sure you can access your files even on systems where Trezi isn’t installed. Text Annotations have also been updated to more accurately match architectural drafting standards.