SmartVizX is Indiaâ€™s leading Virtual Reality (â€śVRâ€ť) startup company that is developing an exciting VR product Trezi (https://trezi.com) for the building industry. We are seeking a Product Manager who is fluent in product manufacturing, immersive technology, and agile development to work closely with our customers and internal team to oversee the building product manufacturers solution development. This role will be specialized in the building products ecosystem, where you will manage the creation of the most intuitive and seamless workflows between building product manufacturing and immersive, collaborative real-time experiences in VR and AR.
This role is ideal for someone with a love for product manufacturing who is eager to work on a product within a small, but quickly growing, team. This is an opportunity to create standardization within the VR/AR ecosystem while also delivering immediate value to building product manufacturers. You will be surrounded by leaders in the VR/AR field and will have customers to collaborate with on day one. For the right candidate, this is a dream opportunity to define collaborative and immersive workflows for building product manufacturing.
- Work closely with our customers and our team to develop a complete understanding of our usersâ€™ challenges and curate a roadmap tailored to solving acute needs related to their products
- Manage the entire integrations process, from organizing research obtained from customer interaction, through design, development, release, and ongoing optimization
- Coordinate and manage our agile methodologies including sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives for our team
- Establish clear, measurable goals to assess product success and drive awareness of our development strengths and weaknesses
- Train and mentor additional PMs as the team grows and product complexity increases
- 5+ years managing the development of premium desktop or web software at early-stage or high growth companies
- Thorough understanding of data flows between various 3D formats including experience with the SolidWorks API, Fusion API, and Forge API, among others. Bonus points if youâ€™ve built plugins leveraging these APIs
- Familiarity with realtime rendering and a basic understanding of mesh optimization techniques such as mesh decimation, texture compression, LOD generation, and UV mapping, among others
- Experience and discipline executing agile processes
- Comfort working with manufacturing customers and sifting through feature requests and product feedback
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine is preferred, but not required
- Experience with the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive is preferred, but not required
Why Work At SmartVizX
- Get a chance to work at the hottest Virtual Reality startup of India.
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique product that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry work.
- Get a great exposure to the latest innovations in Virtual Reality
About The Company
SmartVizX (www.smartvizx.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing Virtual Reality solutions that enable design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year‘ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 â€śStartup of the Futureâ€ť by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100.
Application of our solutions will be across industries with an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
The product we are building will transforms workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.