Immersive Design Presentations
Step into Trezi’s immersive and interactive environment with clients to present your design - communicating your intent immediately and building their trust.
- The Table Top orients the audience with an interactive scale model
- Horizontal and Vertical Section Cuts help illustrate the design program
- Teleporting helps comfortably navigate the model
- Snapshots capture decisions made within the virtual world
Real-time Design Communication
Design professionals can independently create 3D and 360o Snapshots, 360o Panorama Tours, and Videos. No longer reuse one or two outdated static renderings; use Trezi instead to add multiple, current visual media to all channels at any time.
- Create 3D and 360o Snapshots for immediate distribution
- Share 360o Panorama Tours to the web and mobile devices
- Play and embed Video Walkthroughs on displays and devices
Collaborative Design Reviews
Review design with all internal and external members of the design team in real time, at full scale and color. Explore options and finalize design changes. Ensure design intent remains consistent throughout the product lifecycle. Replace physical models and samples with virtual mock-ups and VR-ready products and materials.
- Turn Layers off and on to control display of model elements
- Create and set Location Tags to quickly navigate the design
- Measure to confirm design requirements
- Adjust Time of Day and Geographic Location to explore daylighting
- Query model elements Properties
- Insert model elements from Product Catalogs and a Library of over 1,500 assets
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Duplicate, or Delete model elements
- Move or Rotate model elements to adjust the layout
- Undo and Redo to easily reverse modifications
- Layout Grids and Object Snaps keep model elements in line
- Select and Change materials from a Library of over 800 materials
Run Desktop and VR-enabled Coordination Meetings
Accelerate understanding across the project team with BIM integration for clear, accurate, interactive models complete with BIM properties. Collaborate in both the immersive VR environment and the desktop. Identify issues, record decisions and distribute assignments with 2D and 360o Snapshots, 360o Panorama Tours or Video.
Trezi’s Desktop Environment
- All the same features of Trezi’s immersive VR environment
- VR hardware not required
- Run Trezi alongside your BIM software
Plugins for Integrating Design Models
- Trezi Plugin Autodesk FBX®
- Trezi Plugin for Autodesk Revit®
- Trezi Plugin for Trimble SketchUp®
- Trezi Plugin for McNeel Rhinoceros®
Trezi uses Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2019, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
Trezi uses Coherent Labs user interface technology. Copyright 2012 - 2018 Coherent Labs. All Rights Reserved.