Effective date: 18th June, 2018
Last modified: 18th June, 2018
This document is an electronic record in terms of Indiaâ€™s Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable, and the provisions related to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
SmartVizs Private Limited (“us”, “we”, “our”, â€śSmartVizXâ€ť) owns and operates the https://trezi.comÂ and https://trezi.smartvizx.com website and their web pages (our â€śWebsiteâ€ť) and owns the product named Trezi (the â€śProductâ€ť) that can be downloaded from this website (collectively the â€śServiceâ€ť).
Usage Data including Cookies Collected Automatically
When you access our Service (e.g. by visiting our Website via a browser or any other client, or by launching the Product), we automatically collect non-personally identifiable information on how the Service is accessed and used by you (“Usage Data”) through tracking technologies and Cookies.
Usage Data includes the following information:
- Your computer’s network location and Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address)
- Browser type and version
- The referring site details (such as the URL of the site through which you came to our Website)
- The pages of our Website that you visit, and time spent on each page
- The time and date of your visit
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from our website and stored on your device. Cookies help us understand how people use and navigate a website, authenticate and remember a userâ€™s login details, and store website preferences.
We use the following cookies for our Services to function properly:
- We use the JSON web token (JWT) authentication cookie that authenticates you as a user of our Service and verifies your access to your information you request from servers hosting our Services.
- We use a cookie in the form of a text value that identifies you uniquely by your email address and provides data for email notifications to you.
It is possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies altogether, or to prompt you before accepting a cookie, by changing your browserâ€™s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the â€śoptionsâ€ť or â€śpreferencesâ€ť menu of your browser. The following links may be helpful, or you can use the â€śHelpâ€ť option in your browser:
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Safari
- You can opt out of cookies provided by Google Analytics here.
Please be aware that disabling cookies could affect the performance of our Website, Product and Services and some their features may not work as expected.
How Do We Make Changes to this Notice?
We may update this Cookie Notice from time to time. We will post the most recent Cookie Notice in this document and update the “Last Modified” date at the top of this document.
If we make any significant change(s) to our Cookie Notice, the change(s) is/are effective when posted in this document and on this page on our Website. We will notify you by placing a prominent notice on our Website, and/or by sending you a notice via your registered email address prior to the change becoming effective.
You are advised to review this Cookie Notice periodically for any changes.