Smartworks builds fully serviced workspaces for rent across India. It offers a holistic experience to member companies by offering cost-effective solutions and a technology-driven environment, catering to the changing business dynamics and requirements, whether for an enterprise or an established start-up. In less than three years, the brand has not only become a market leader in the country focusing on large enterprise clientele- with a bespoke, tech and productivity enabled value proposition but the only homegrown agile workspace provider to become profitable in India
- Team distributed across multiple geographical locations. Hence, team collaboration was difficult.
- Presenting the design to clients was a challenge since they got no sense of space through 2D and 3D drawings.
- Explaining the design to the sales team from the sales perspective was a challenge for the design team.
- The team now uses Trezi for collaborations.
All members across the globe can enter the
space and have design discussions in
- Used Trezi's immersive and interactive
features for clients’ presentations, allowing a better understanding of the scale and design. Trezi comes in handy for both teams to collaborate and experience the space.
- Trezi is compatible with SketchUp. Hence,
easy for their internal team to use.
- Team collaborations are much easier and more efficient. Changes to design can be made instantly
- Trezi has been able to reduce Smartworks’ sales cycle by half. Sign-off time is much less since the client is able to make faster decisions.
- Saves time and costs since they no longer have to work on project drawings.
- Acceleration seen in the sales.
Smartworks’ usage of Trezi has been increasing steadily but surged during the COVID19-induced lockdown in India: proving that the immersive environment is effective in bringing stakeholders from multiple locations onto a common collaborative platform.