- Many projects developed by Paperspace‚Äôs designers are based on sophisticated design ideas that can be difficult to explain to clients using traditional 2D drawings and renderings.
- Their designers need additional ways to truly understand the space and the relationship of the various design elements.
- Paperspace established immersive VR facilities within the collective‚Äôs offices for Trezi.
- Designers now open their 3D models in Trezi‚Äôs Work Space at different stages of design development.
- The immersive and interactive features of Trezi allow for a better understanding of the space they are designing.
- Clients can now be invited into Trezi‚Äôs Work Space at different stages of the design process, allowing them to understand the design intent as it unfolds.
- Conveys design intent to clients better, particularly spatial composition
- Bridges the gap between what clients envisioned during the conceptual phase and the end product
- Design tool to educate younger design talents to consider design decisions that would have traditionally been discovered during construction
‚Äú3D is a big part of my design thinking. While I find it easy to think in 3 dimensions, my customers do not necessarily have that ability. I do not blame them, they are not trained design minds. For long I have been looking for a design product that can help me make my customers and suppliers walk and experience the design and environment I have generated. With Trezi I finally have what I have been looking for.‚ÄĚ