Communicating Design With Trezi
Ground 11 is a full-service architecture and urban design firm that creates exciting destinations out of their clients’ tangible and intangible requirements. The firm prides itself on learning from each culture it interacts with and uses those experiences to enrich its designs. See how Ground 11 is using immersive technologies to involve its clients throughout the design process using virtual reality architectural walkthroughs.
- Ground 11 encourages clients to participate in the design process, but the design communication tools available to the team previously did not facilitate this.
- For a key design proposal presentation in Ghana, Ground 11 sought a new language to communicate design intent to its clients, instead of the traditional, static presentation vocabulary and 3D rendering softwares.
- Ground 11 was one of Trezi’s Early Access Program participants and used the product for the pitch. The team of architects also decided not to carry any static 3D renderings or visuals to the presentation
- After bringing their design into Trezi’s WorkSpace, they invited the client to a virtual reality architectural walkthrough and experience the design being proposed in VR.
- Other project stakeholders, including building product suppliers, were also invited to view the design.
Benefits to Ground 11
- Improved design communication via Trezi. A significant and differentiated pitch for Ground 11 vis-a-vis other design pitches.
- Immediate understanding of the design proposal by their client and other project stakeholders through virtual tours.
- Quick decision by the client to award the project to Ground 11.