POSITION: Senior Software Engineer/Software Engineer – Backend
LOCATION: Noida (WFO)
EXP LEVEL: 3-5 yrs
SmartVizX is India’s leading Virtual Reality (“VR”) startup company that is developing an exciting platform, Trezi (https://trezi.com), for the architecture, engineering & construction industry.
We are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer/ Software Engineer – Backend to be part of our Trezi product development team.
- Develop a highly scalable and secure cloud-based 3D content/catalog managementsystem
- Implement efficient integration between the various clients and the catalog management
- Design and Develop cloud-based distributed backend and Integrate with customer-facing web-
based front end.
- Develop collaboration and multi-user traits and capabilities for Trezi
- Follow Agile methodology to develop and deliver novel product features
- Write efficient code with complete test cases and deploy on the cloud platform
- Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
- Collaborate with other groups (3D content/product catalog producers, QC/testing,VR
developers, product management team, etc.)
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)—solid
foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and
- 3-5 years of experience with developing highly scalable distributed systems with complete
understanding and experience of front end and back end technology stack.
- Experience with web technologies—Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, REST APIs
- Good experience with structured and unstructured databases/DBMS – e.g. SQL (MySQL, SQL
Server), NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, CosmosDB)
- Good knowledge of building scalable web applications with micro services/service oriented
architecture. Experience in Kafka service
- Good foundation on cloud concepts, cloud computing service models, coupled with strong
experience with cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Aptitude for system design and ability to write clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
Why Work At SmartVizX:
- Get a chance to work at the hottest immersive technology startup of India.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with plenty of growth opportunities
- Join our team early to significantly impact the future success of the company.
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique solution that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry works.
About The Company:
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi, that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment. Trezi will transform workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through the use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year’ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 “Startup of the Future” by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100 and the NASSCOM Emerge50 League of 10 (2018). The company is also part of the Microsoft ScaleUp accelerator program (batch of March 2018). Recently, we have won the NASSCOM Design4India Design Award 2019 in the ‘Immersive Category.’
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
If you think you have what it takes, send us an email telling us why along with your resume to email@example.com