Location: Bengaluru and Noida
No. of positions: 2
Reporting to: Head, Sales
We are seeking dynamic high-energy Sales Manager (IC role) for Bengaluru and Noida locations with prior product sales experience, sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and strong technical aptitude to tap fast-growing demand for our immersive technology product. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy sales candidate to be at the front line with a high-tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects.
- Own and meet a product revenue target
- Identify methods to generate leads and inquiries
- Create and manage an effective pipeline of leads and prospects
- CRM and sales funnel pipeline management and sales reporting
- Demonstrate/present products to the clients and aware them about the features provided.
- Negotiate the terms of enterprise/multi-user licensing agreements
- Revenue forecasting
- Manage the distribution/reseller relationship for software sales
- B.Tech, B. Arch. or an MBA in Marketing
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of overall software product/platform selling experience with 2+ years of experience selling technology products to the Architects/Interior Designers/Design team in Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction (AEC) industry
- Prior experience selling immersive (VR/AR/MR/XR) services/solutions/products highly desirable
- Strong structured/consultative selling and executive relationship experience.
- Ability to identify strategic client pain points and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Candidates with previous experience of CRM tools will be prefered
- Achieve business targets and plan for growth
- The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high productivity environment.
- Assertive, passionate, consultative; loves to compete and win
If you think you have what it takes, send us an email telling us why along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org