POSITION: Sales Manager
REPORTING HEAD: Managing Director
LOCATION: Bangalore, Mumbai, Noida (3 openings)
SmartVizX is India’s leading Virtual Reality (“VR”) startup company that is developing an exciting VR platform, Trezi (https://trezi.com), for the architecture, engineering & construction industry.
We are seeking a dynamic high-energy Sales Manager (IC role) with prior product sales experience, sound business acumen, natural sales instincts, and strong technical aptitude to tap fast-growing demand for our immersive technology product. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy sales candidate to be at the front line with a high-tech startup, connecting with prospective customers and sourcing new prospects.
- Own and meet a product revenue target
- Create and manage an effective pipeline of leads and prospects
- Identify methods to generate leads and inquiries
- CRM and sales funnel pipeline management and sales reporting
- Demonstrate/present products to the clients and aware them about the features
- Negotiate the terms of enterprise/multi-user licensing agreements
- Revenue forecasting
- Manage the distribution/reseller relationship for software sales
- Tech, B. Arch. or an MBA in Marketing
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of overall software product/platform selling experience (SaaS Product) into B2B. Should not be selling software services but Software product only
- Experience of selling technology products to architects, interior designers and bulding product manufacturers in the Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction (AEC) industry would be an added advantage (not mandatory)
- Strong structured/consultative selling and executive relationship experience.
- Ability to identify strategic client pain points and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Candidates with previous experience of CRM tools will be preferred
- Prior experience in technology startup is highly desirable
- The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high productivity environment.
- Assertive, passionate, consultative; loves to compete and win
Why Work At SmartVizX:
- Get a chance to work at the hottest immersive technology startup of India.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with plenty of growth opportunities
- Join our team early to significantly impact the future success of the company.
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique solution that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry works.
About The Company:
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi, that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment. Trezi will transform workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through the use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year’ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 “Startup of the Future” by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100 and the NASSCOM Emerge50 League of 10 (2018). The company is also part of the Microsoft ScaleUp accelerator program (batch of March 2018). Recently, we have won the NASSCOM Design4India Design Award 2019 in the ‘Immersive Category.’
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
If you think you have what it takes, send us an email telling us why along with your resume to email@example.com