POSITION: Backend Developer
TEAM: Engineering/ Product Development
SmartVizX is India’s leading Virtual Reality (“VR”) startup company that is developing an exciting VR platform, Trezi (https://trezi.com), for the architecture, engineering & construction industry.
We are seeking a highly skilled Backend Developer with at least 2 years of experience in using Amazon Polly & Transcribe services. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining the backend of our web and mobile applications, ensuring they are fast, reliable, and scalable.
- Design, develop, and maintain the backend of our web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with the front-end development team to ensure seamless integration of the backend and frontend.
- Develop and implement RESTful APIs to support the frontend applications.
- Utilize Amazon Polly & Transcribe services to convert text to speech and vice versa.
- Develop and implement efficient algorithms to process large volumes of data.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the backend code.
- Optimize the backend code for scalability and performance.
- Work with the DevOps team to ensure proper deployment and maintenance of the backend infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other team members, including product managers and designers, to deliver high-quality products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in software development, with a focus on backend development.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Polly & Transcribe services.
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python, Java, or Node.js.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and microservices architecture.
- Understanding of databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and debug issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Why Work At SmartVizX:
- Get a chance to work at the hottest immersive technology startup of India.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with plenty of growth opportunities
- Join our team early to significantly impact the future success of the company.
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on a cool and unique solution that will change the way the Architectural/Design/Building Industry works.
About The Company:
SmartVizX (https://trezi.com) aims to transform traditional passive and static design methodologies by developing a Virtual Reality product, Trezi, that enables design visualization, interaction, communication and collaboration in an intuitive and immersive environment. Trezi will transform workplace design by enabling data visualization & aggregation, and collaboration through the use of immersive Virtual Reality. It will bridge the gap that exists today between what customers/owners and operators of office spaces believe they are paying for and what they actually get, through improved collaboration, thereby minimizing waste and improving turnaround times.
SmartVizX has been named the ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year’ for two years in a row (2017, 2018) by Frost & Sullivan India for their India ICT Awards. The company has also featured in the Top 3 “Startup of the Future” by NDTV Unicorn Awards (2016) and was a winner of the 2016 Red Herring Asia Top 100 and the NASSCOM Emerge50 League of 10 (2018). The company is also part of the Microsoft ScaleUp accelerator program (batch of March 2018). Recently, we have won the NASSCOM Design4India Design Award 2019 in the ‘Immersive Category.’
The application of our solution will have an initial focus on the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Building industry, where we are already seeing significant interest and traction from architects, designers, building product manufacturers & owners.
If you think you have what it takes, send us an email telling us why along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org